From E-Consultation Guide
Revision as of 18:27, 25 July 2018 by WikiSysop (Making guide one column)
A guide to e-consultation
- What is e-consultation? (an introduction).
- Examples of e-consultation in practice.
- Participating in an e-consultation
- Planning an e-consultation
First steps for:
- Policy makers, commissioning an e-consultation.
- Organisers, designing and managing one.
- Facilitators of one part of an e-consultation.
- NGOs and activists
- Issues listed at LYIT meeting
- Information Resources : what do we know?
- References to external resources
- Writing this guide
Prepared by the E-Consultation Research Project.