E-consultation for Dgov students 2008
From E-Consultation Guide
Revision as of 02:43, 13 December 2008 by WikiSysop
- Peter Froggatt Centre 311 (computer lab)
- 1100-1230 on 13 Dec. 2008
Here are links to web sites that will be used during the session.
- Web survey on your consultation and technology experience, run using Lime Survey
- The QUB Dgov group on Facebook
- Patient Opinion has stories about their experiences of NHS services.
- Fix My Street lets people report local problem on a map, and when they are fixed.
- America Speaks runs large-scale 21st Century Town Meetings. See the America Speaks videos.
- Advice NI's eConsultations. These engage advice workers across Northern Ireland, who then bring their clients to enter their stories.
- A story-collecting site for The Wheel's input to the Taoiseach's task force on active citizenship, set up by the E-Consultation Research Project.
- Community Walk map of NI probation office locations
- David Milliband set up a wikiwiki site at DEFRA, inviting people to write an environment contract between citizens and government.
- The Guido Fawkes bloggers group edited it to satirise New Labour.
- GRASS was developed by Aldo de Moor so that loggers and environmentalists could co-write a forestry policy for British Columbia.